Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Dreaming of wide-open spaces in the Rocky Mountains?
Seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician to join our multi-specialty group practice at Montana’s largest health system. This position is located in Billings, Montana, at our Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Full support of cancer services by multidisciplinary team with nurse navigators, research, data managers, genetic counseling, dietary, supportive therapies – all under one roof!
- Close collaboration with Radiation & Gynecologic Oncology
- Research focus: ~18% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials annually
- Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Co-PI with regional NCORP and PI for CCDR component
- Virtual, telehealth & outreach clinics
- Only autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in the region
- QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR-certified
- Generous loan repayment
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Montana Ranked #1 State for Doctors to Work – Wallethub
Contact: Billings Clinic Physician Recruitment
Apply for Hematology/Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly