Founded in 2007, The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation (TOI) is dedicated to excelling in cancer prevention, diagnosis, and education. As one of the largest community-based oncology providers in the country, TOI brings comprehensive, integrated cancer care into community settings, offering patients modern infusion centers, chemotherapy educational sessions, in-house support groups, dietary and nutritional counselling, in-house pharmacy, financial counseling, comprehensive lab testing, advanced care planning, and end-of-life counseling. We have over 45 offices in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Florida. Today, TOI has served over 160,000 patients.
TOI’s size and scope allow it to serve patients in ways most community-based oncology practices cannot. TOI’s distinctive capabilities include Clinical Trials, Palliative Care Programs, Stem Cell Transplants, Transfusions, and other care delivery models more traditionally associated with tertiary care settings.
Our Physician led executive team combines an impressive record of success in multiple healthcare settings and demonstrates a commitment to putting our physicians at the forefront of decision making.
TOI is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Oncologists in our Southern California and Tampa/St. Pete, Florida locations.
- Work with colleagues in different specialty areas and coordinate care with other Oncologists in a collaborative team approach
- Excellent clinical and administrative support staff ratio
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities to work on the 130+ Clinical Trials within TOI's Research Institute
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits/Vacation package + Equity opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided
- Student Loan repayment assistance
- Generous signing bonus and annual bonus starting in year one
- Be an owner in the company vs buying your way in
- Multiple locations available (CA and FL)
- Medical Director leadership opportunities
- MD, DO
- Licensed for the practice of medicine, or ability to obtain licensure in the state of California or Florida
- Board certified/eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- Provide superior, compassionate, and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
- Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs
- Bilingual applicants are a plus