UC Davis Hematology Oncology is seeking an outstanding, full-time, clinical Hematologist/Oncologist at the UC Davis Health Placer County Health site in the Sacramento area.
Physician will see patients in the office and evaluate and initiate therapy. Limited to patients with hematological or cancer-related problems. On average, may see 10-20 patients/day. Provide consults and perform procedures when need arises. Coordinate patient care with clinical team and oversee infusion room. 90% clinical, 10% administrative, education, and training.
- Maintain CA Medical License
- Completed a medical internship, a residency in Internal Medicine, and a medical fellowship in Hematology and/or Oncology
- Board Certified or Maintaining MOC in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Maintaining MOC in Hematology or Medical Oncology within 2 years of start date
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- UC Pension & Defined Contribution Plans
- 403(b) and 457 Retirement Savings
- CME & BC Allowance
- Malpractice, Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Relocation Assistance
- Opportunity for an annual bonus
- Many more!
Not a J-1/H-1 Visa Opportunity.
The University of California, Davis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.