Hematology Oncology Specialists of Cape Cod is seeking an Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team. We are an established, independent, private practice located in Falmouth, MA, servicing Cape Cod and many Massachusetts South Shore communities. We provide a complete range of advanced oncology and hematology treatment options. We are affiliated with Cape Cod HealthCare as well as several of the Boston teaching facilities.
The cancer center maintains 9 infusion room chairs as well as an inhouse laboratory.
Join 2 BC Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, a full-time PA, along with a support staff of 5 Oncology certified nurses and 4 Medical assistants.
- Physician employment opportunity with Monday-Friday schedule. Office hours are 8 am– 5 pm. 4 day work week.
- Call is 1:4, plus one weekend per month
- On average, the Group sees 16 new consults per week
- Competitive two-year income guarantee plus productivity bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, dental, three weeks’ vacation and one week CME time, 8 paid holidays; 401K retirement plan; paid professional expenses
QOPI Certified, member of Community Oncology Alliance.
Cape Cod is truly a wonderful place to live and work. Join physicians who are committed to the well-being of their own community. Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. Practice is located within 60 minutes of downtown Boston and downtown Providence, RI.
Candidates interested in a market leading, community model, patient-centered oncology program should strongly consider this excellent opportunity.
Please visit our website: https://hoscc.com/