PeaceHealth is seeking a Medical Oncology/Hematology Physician with interest in leading our Cancer Center Clinicians at St. Joseph Cancer Center in Bellingham, Washington.
The Ideal Candidate
- Interest in a Medical Oncology/Hematology practice with a Leadership component
- Demonstrated skill and experience in patient care
- Interest and experience in leading and facilitating groups of physicians
- Interest in and experience implementing, maintaining, and refining approved quality assurance/utilization management programs
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff
- Team focused approach to care
- Beautiful “all under one roof” cancer center. The minute you walk through the doors, you have a feeling of entering a healing atmosphere
- Strong support from System Leadership and Northwest Network Administrators
- Growing program with a focus on delivering regional cancer care with a standardization of treatment
- 5 Medical Oncologists, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 3 Radiation Oncologists
- OCN Certified nursing staff, nurse navigators, social workers, nutritionists, financial counselors and spiritual support personnel onsite
- Active Clinical Trials
- Tumor Boards
- Complementary therapies including yoga, massage, art, pet, and meditation
- Schedule that supports PeaceHealth’s commitment to Clinician well-being
- Epic EMR for Medical Oncology/Hematology; Beacon for Infusion RNs; Aria for Radiation Oncology planning and treatment
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
If this opportunity resonates with you, please reach out: Kim Dianich, Sr. Provider Recruiter: KDianich@peacehealth.org / 360-729-1409
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits, including a robust Clinician Wellness Initiative!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.