The Division of Hematology/Oncology in the Department of Medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania seeks candidates for a full-time position as a medical oncologist/ hematologist to join our fast-growing New Jersey physician group.
This position will have clinical responsibilities within the hematology/oncology division at 3 ambulatory locations (Cherry Hill, Voorhees and Sewell) and provide inpatient care at Virtua. The ideal candidate should be open to general hematology/oncology but some ability to have a specialty of interest.
Applicants must have an M.D or DO degree:
- Licensed or eligible to apply to practice medicine in New Jersey
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Board certified/board eligible in medical oncology/hematology with a desire to practice in a community based clinical environment as part of an academic health care system
- Background, focus, and drive to excel
- Ability to provide excellent clinical care to cancer patients in the community setting.
Apply online: https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/PM-Cherry-Hill/Penn-Medicine-Clinician--Hematology-Medical-Oncology_JR00006706
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.