Bon Secours Mercy Health a physician-led multi-specialty group in Hampton Roads, Virginia is currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Oncologist to join their existing practice Bon Secours Medical Oncology. The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience and be willing to help grow the developing program.
Bon Secours Medical Oncology offers experts in medical oncology and hematology and provides comprehensive, coordinated care to patients diagnosed with cancer or blood disorders.
Our partnership within the Bon Secours Cancer Institute allows us to connect patients and their families to an entire continuum of cancer care. This includes care from the surgeons at Bon Secours Surgical Specialists, radiation oncologists at Bon Secours Oncology Specialists, diagnostic specialists in pathology and radiology, and affiliated cancer physicians.
From minimally invasive surgery and chemotherapy to the latest oncology advances in radiation therapy, patients will receive the most innovative solutions available from a multidisciplinary team of dedicated experts.
As part of the Bon Secours Cancer Institute, we emphasize treating all patients as unique and work
closely with them and their families to develop personalized cancer care plans.
TYPES OF TREATMENTS:
- Specialized care in cancer treatment & survivorship care
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of iron deficiencies
We want what is best for each patient, providing personalized cancer care. You can trust us to consistently provide the compassionate, individualized cancer care each patient deserves, every step of the way. We would be happy to provide a consult.
We provide comprehensive, coordinated care to patients diagnosed with cancer or blood disorders. As part of the Bon Secours Cancer Institute, we treat all patients as unique, and work closely with them and their families to develop personalized cancer care plans.
- Office Hours - Monday - Friday (8-4:30pm)
- Average patient volumes 15-20 per day
- Average patients per day 20, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Call coverage is 1 in 3, shared call with other MD and APC.
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center
- Outpatient: Harbour View Medical Center
- A.P.C. support in clinic
- EMR: EPIC inpatient and outpatient
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Hematology & Oncology.
- Participation in Cancer Committee and Weekly Cancer Conferences.
- Mentoring / teaching opportunities available