Providence Cancer Institute has two openings for board-certified Hematologist/Oncologists available at its Oncology and Hematology Care Clinics in either Medford or Hood River, Oregon. This an outstanding opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and advanced cancer institutes in the Pacific Northwest. Both positions will focus on clinical care with limited inpatient responsibilities. For those looking for career advancement, there will also be Medical Directorship and program development opportunities. Each location also provides excellent schedules that foster ideal and healthy work-life balances.
- 4-day work schedule; no weekends or call
- Positions available in Hood River, Oregon and Medford, Oregon
- Clinical role with limited inpatient responsibilities
- Support services available including Infusion Suite, Radiation Oncology and Surgery
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship and program development
- Close collaboration with Providence Cancer Institute in Portland
- 3 years’ of experience required
- Visa candidates will be considered
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran