Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute
Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute, part of Hartford HealthCare, the second largest employer in Connecticut, is the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance whose mission is to accelerate the transfer of knowledge from academic medical centers to community healthcare delivery systems.
Join a team of clinicians and administrators building a hybrid academic-community oncology whose strengths include:
- A variety of practice settings from quaternary teaching hospitals to community practices
- Sub-specialty and general medical oncology practice opportunities
- Disease Management Teams that lead quality improvement, research and program development in Hematology, Breast, Thoracic, GI, GU H&N, Melanoma, Sarcoma
- Phase 1-2 clinical trials supported by the MSK research portfolio
- Implementation science and quality improvement programs
- Groundbreaking initiatives in telemedicine and data interoperability
- Professional development through oncology mentorship programs, HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care
About Hartford HealthCare (HHC):
- HHC represents the next generation of integrated health systems, marked by strong patient focus, heightened efficiency, consistent quality performance, and open, collaborative sharing of best practices.
- HHC has grown to a $4 billion health care system with 33,000 employees/colleagues and touches 17,000 lives daily, providing care for 1 in 2 Connecticut residents at more than 400 locations throughout the state.
- Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,200 providers.
The extensive capabilities of the most comprehensive, integrated system in CT offer physicians MORE OPTIONS to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment.
Situated between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live near the shore, leafy suburbs or vibrant urban areas, and four seasons of recreational activities.
Please contact Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter, at Pamela.firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Pam at 860-306-8009 to learn more about this opportunity.
Take a minute to learn MORE about Hartford HealthCare