The Arizona Center for Cancer Care (AZCCC)/Virginia G Piper Cancer Network is seeking a BC/BE Hematology-Medical Oncology Physician for several locations in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale region. With over 50 physicians, AZCCC is one of the largest independent oncology practices in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our practice has 11 state of the art infusion centers that service the Phoenix Valley. As a member of our team, you will be part of a multidisciplinary practice interacting with our colleagues in Medical Hematology/Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Breast Surgery, Gynecology/Oncology, Urology, Pancreatic Surgery, and largest Phase I Clinical Research program in the West Coast region. As part of our alliance with the HonorHealth Hospital System, you will have access to the largest primary care network in Phoenix for referrals.
- BC/BE Hematology-Medical Oncology Physician Degree from an accredited medical school with completion of residency and fellowship.
- Current valid/Eligible Arizona state physician license Current DEA certificate Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Competitive Top Salary with production incentives.
- Partnership track available
- Paid medical malpractice
- Great benefits
- CME allowance
- Relocation package
Interested candidates may submit CV to:
Maria Torres, MBA