The Lymphoma Team in the Department of Medicine at the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking another board-certified or board-eligible oncologist to join the Lymphoma Division.
The first institute in the world to focus exclusively on cancer research and one of the first three NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, Roswell Park is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top cancer hospitals in the nation. This is a rare opportunity for a new graduate, early-career physician, or experienced physician to join a top research institution to pursue your individual research niche. Just a few of the highlights are:
- The Department of Medicine is proud to announce their new Chair, Renier Brentjens MD, PhD
- Lymphoma team is well supported by dedicated APPs, Research Coordinators, and Clinical Care Coordinators
- Candidates will have the opportunity to develop robust clinical, translational, and basic science research programs in their oncologic disease site area of interest in a state-of-the-art academic environment with close interaction with outstanding clinical, basic science, and population science departments at the Center
- The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the teaching and training of Hematology and Oncology fellows, residents, and medical students and additional mentorship
- All positions at the Assistant to Full Professor level include highly competitive compensation and fringe benefits and research start-up packages/laboratory space for those candidates seeking to pursue translational/basic research in the field
- Rare opportunity - flexible clinical responsibilities to pursue your research interests
- Physician-Scientist Trajectory and opportunity for strong mentorship with well-known Lymphoma Specialist
- Program provides the latest FDA-approved chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies targeting the CD19 antigen, for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma or B-cell lymphomas that have relapsed
- Collaborative, friendly, happy, fulfilling colleagues and atmosphere in which to work
- H1Visas may be possible
The community is in the heart of a thriving medical corridor in a city that has undergone a major transformation, building on its waterfront on the shores of Lake Erie, historic architecture, affordable, charming, tree-lined neighborhoods, and proximity to Canada and the Toronto metropolitan area.
Additional features include:
- World-renowned symphony orchestra, superlative art gallery, and dozens of universities and colleges, with national and international connections facilitated through the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
- A cost of living nearly 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, paddle boating, and golfing
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David King at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference ON-136744