LEADING CANCER CENTER IN PHOENIX, METRO, AZ
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Hematologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our Myelodysplastic/ Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN/MDS) program.
Banner Health, the largest healthcare system, and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ ongoing clinical trials.
The section of Hematology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the management of patients with cancer
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Support to open and enroll in therapeutic clinical trials in all phases; collaboration with colleagues at MD Anderson in Houston
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Opportunities for teaching and mentoring trainees
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
We are seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology, Hematology or Medical Oncology
- Interest and experience in myeloid neoplasms
- Experienced preferred/ new graduates encouraged to apply
- Interest in clinical research
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
We encourage you to submit your CV to email@example.com For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disabilities or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Banner MD Anderson is a smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.