Medical Oncology and Hematology Oncology Physician opportunities at Novant Health Cancer Institute
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Medical Oncologist or Hematologist Oncologist in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? Novant Health Cancer Institute is recruiting board certified/board eligible medical oncologists and hematologist oncologists for practices located in the Charlotte and Winston Salem markets of North Carolina.
Come join our team!
At Novant Health, we take cancer care personally. Understanding that no two cancers and no two people are exactly alike, our expert team of more than 100 specialists works to develop multidisciplinary treatment plans unique to each patient’s needs. We combine the latest clinical advancements — like targeted therapy and immunotherapy — with comprehensive support programs to provide the care our patients need.
- Our multidisciplinary approach has garnered national recognition, including program accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- A better treatment journey for patients begins at the first referral. We strive to see all referrals within 48 hours.
- We consistently demonstrate our commitment to improving cancer care through program expansions, including malignant and benign hematology, stem cell transplant and cellular therapy, integrative medicine for patient-centered care and the addition of a new state-of- the-art facility in our region.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Qualified candidates should submit a formal CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Provider Recruiter at email@example.com.