Tufts Medical Center is seeking an outstanding candidate to provide care as an academic Hematology Oncology hospitalist for a busy Hematology Oncology practice.
Expectations for this position include:
• Direct management of inpatients on Hematology Oncology subspecialty services, in collaboration with Hematology Oncology faculty and fellows
• Consultative service in Hematology and Oncology for inpatients at Tufts Medical Center
• Supervision, oversight, and teaching of Internal Medicine interns, residents, and fellows rotating on the inpatient Hematology Oncology subspecialty services
• Precepting and teaching of medical students at the Tufts University School of Medicine during their rotations on the inpatient Hematology Oncology subspecialty services
• Oversight of quality programs and metrics on the Hematology Oncology inpatient services
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center – a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. We care for all patients from the tiniest newborns at our full-service pediatric hospital, Floating Hospital for Children to centenarians in our specialized Geriatrics clinic. Conveniently located in downtown Boston, the Medical Center is the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine.
Tufts Medical Center is at the forefront of medical and health policy research. Tufts Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. We are committed to Academics with 453 residents and fellows training in 48 programs. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward with one goal in mind - quickly turning innovative research into pioneering care.
As a proud member of Wellforce, we bring together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Academic Appointment through Tufts University School of Medicine
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/b7nwDphgXzDlCeADu7Mpy