Breast Medical Oncologist
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Breast Medical Oncologist to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- We are seeking a Breast Medical Oncologist to join our team of 12 physicians and 5 advanced practitioners. Baystate Regional Cancer Program is the region’s only academic cancer program and only program doing clinical research. Our fully integrated program includes radiation, gynecologic, and surgical oncology, and a dedicated oncology inpatient unit.
- The clinical emphasis of this position is breast medical oncology; experience in breast cancer clinical trials would be an asset.
- Excellence in clinical care and medical education. Faculty appointment to University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate and opportunity to teach our hem/onc fellows, residents and medical students.
- Investigator-initiated research, cooperative and pharmaceutical group trials, with both clinical, QI and translational research opportunities available.
- Certified ASCO Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) program. Strong focus on value- and evidence-based care, and quality improvement is a scholarly focus.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in hematology & oncology with outstanding clinical, clinical research, and teaching skills. Our experienced physicians can provide excellent mentorship to those early in their careers.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Grace Makari-Judson, MD, Associate Medical Director, Cancer Services, Co-Director for Rays if Hope Center for Breast Cancer Research
c/o Melissa Hale, Recruiter at Baystate Health
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.