A well-respected oncology practice in a welcoming Midwest community is seeking an experienced board-certified urologist for a partnership role. This is a wonderful opportunity to advance in your career while building the practice as you see fit and providing comprehensive cancer care to an incredible Big Ten community of nearly 300,000 individuals.
- Earn excellent ancillary revenue through infusion center, radiation treatment, PT, OT, pharmacy, imaging, research, genetic counseling and more
- Benefit from an excellent internal and external referral system—15 providers refer all urology oncology cases to you
- Access to considerable resources, including a da Vinci Surgical System, new ASC, and new state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer center being built
- Income potential of over $1 million
Located in a vibrant and friendly Midwestern community, our city offers a variety of events and activities perfect for families and individuals alike. Living and working in a wonderful place for education, business, and peace of mind, you’ll experience a remarkable quality of life in our inviting city.
- Benefit from a lower cost of living than the national average
- Our city boasts exceptional public and private schools, including the #3 best public high school in the state (Niche), as well as local colleges and universities
- Home to a Big Ten university
- Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, swimming, and golfing
- Enjoy convenient access to many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of tourist attractions, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Ranked 6th best state for education and 9th best state overall by U.S. News
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Nebraska and must be board eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Alana Sosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference UR-110838