BSA Health System is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service. Harrington Cancer Center is the premier cancer treatment program in the Texas Panhandle and tristate region. We are dedicated to providing the most advanced cancer care and treatment. Our program provides a unique, team approach with consultation, evaluation, diagnosis, and comprehensive treatments.
About BSA Health System:
- Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Recognized on Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
- Brand new state-of-the-art Harrington Cancer Center opened in January 2021.
- Join a group that operates an outpatient hematology/oncology practice while providing inpatient consult services to the team of hospitalists at BSA Hospital
- Tremendous support environment and fantastic opportunity to step into an existing practice with significant growth potential.
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- Palo Duro Canyon
- U.S. Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- No state income tax
Contact: Brian Gibbs, Director of Physician Recruitment