A reputable health system in Illinois is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in Gynecologic Oncology. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in an inviting community outside of Chicago.
- Brand new Gyn/Onc opportunity
- 500k base + bonus
- Practice in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent administrative and clinical support
- Advanced operating and surgical suites with the most advanced technology available
- $50,000 sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement available
Community Information — Live and work just outside of Chicago!
- Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. With plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and engaging events and activities throughout the year, this welcoming town has something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 25% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
- Convenient access to Chicago and Milwaukee and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Natalie Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference OBG-142328