Patient-Focused. Evidence-Based. Physician-Led.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician-led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high-quality care.
(Head & Neck and Genitourinary)
We are currently seeking Medical Oncologists to join our growing medical group. These full-time positions will sub-specialize in solid tumor cancers, preferably with a focus on either head and neck cancers or genitourinary cancers. Applicants should have experience with telehealth and digital health OR adaptability to incorporate these into practice is expected.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
What’s special about Northwest Permanente?
- We practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- We have a salary model that puts the patient's needs first.
- We don't use production goals to determine your compensation or value as a physician.
- There are no outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
- We are a B-Corporation (https://bcorporation.net/). This reflects our strong commitment to our community, patients, and environment.
Join us and be a part of something unique, something special, something that matters.
To apply, please visit: https://nwpermanente.com/. Please contact Shana Klemchuk, Senior Physician Recruiter, at Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org or 971-347-5826, with any questions. EOE