A reputable integrated health system committed to providing exceptional hospital care for all of its patients throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This position offers the opportunity to live and work just outside of Chicago in an organization with a true passion for making lives better.
- Option for a 4.5-day workweek or a 4-day workweek every other week
- Established patient base
- $550,000 income potential in Year 1
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Relocation assistance provided
- Growing organization—new hospital opening in 2023
- Renovated facilities + newly established research department
- Facility is accredited by the Commission on Cancer — American College of Surgeons
Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. With plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and engaging events and activities throughout the year, there's something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, kayaking, a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan, and much more
- Convenient access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact KJ Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference HO-142327