Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) has an opportunity for an outpatient Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Clinical Research position.
- Full-time position in Lake Mary, Florida (suburban city that is in Greater Orlando)
- Unique opportunity: 100% clinical research position within a large clinical research program as part of private oncology practice/Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- No required call or hospital rounding
- Board eligible or board certified in medical oncology
- Experience in clinical research in practice/fellowship
- Candidates must be Florida licensed/eligible
- Impeccable clinical judgment
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills to help continue to grow clinical research program
- Enrolling and caring for patients with advanced refractory cancers
- Participating on trial teleconferences
- Authoring abstracts and manuscripts
About Florida Cancer Specialists:
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 250 physicians, 220 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and nearly 100 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
About Sarah Cannon
Sarah Cannon Research Institute is the research arm of HCA Healthcare’s global cancer institute, Sarah Cannon. Focused on advancing therapies for patients, it is one of the world’s leading clinical research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials throughout the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s network of strategic sites includes more than 275 physicians who engage in research. The organization has led more than 450+ first-in-man clinical trials since its inception in 1993 and has been a clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.