Chief Medical Officer - Alliance Cancer Specialists Philadelphia
- The US Oncology Network
- Philadelphia, PA
- Closing date
- Jun 19, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
Alliance Cancer Specialists is seeking a Chief Medical Officer for their Southeastern Pennsylvania location. Alliance is the largest independent medical oncology and hematology practice in the region. This is a part-time position but with the opportunity to provide some coverage or rounding support to remain active clinically, if desired. The duties and responsibilities are as follows.
- Team with Alliance leadership members to develop goals and strategic objectives for the clinical practice component of the organization
- Evaluate, determine, and direct best practices and clinical standards for Hematology/Oncology care across the Alliance divisions
- Engage in provider performance review with regard to clinical competency, drug utilization, and coding/billing
- Responsible for oversight and management of clinical EMR content and fostering efficient EMR practices
- Provide leadership in the Value-Based Care programs across Alliance
- Coordinate activities with the Alliance Board of Directors, Nursing, and Operations leadership
- Serve as the primary communicator to the Alliance provider group
- Provide and foster key clinical educational activities
- Represent Alliance Cancer Specialists as a Board member of the Community Oncology Alliance (COA)
- Serve on relevant clinical committees with The US Oncology Network representing Alliance Cancer Specialists.
JOIN THE US ONCOLOGY NETWORK
FOR THE CHANCE TO CHANGE LIVES.
The US Oncology Network brings advanced care, cutting-edge research
and nearly 1,000 oncologists to the treatment of approximately 800,000
cancer patients each year. With our shared commitment to providing
evidence-based treatment to communities across the nation, we believe
that together is a better way to fight.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert