Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Hematologic Oncology Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Oncologist to join a growing team of physicians providing hematology oncology services.
- Join a team of 30 physicians including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and gynecologic oncologists; plus more than 30 subspecialty trained surgical oncologists.
- Largest cancer program in South Carolina
- Robust Integrative oncology and survivorship program offering genetic counseling and testing
- Adult and Young Adolescent Program
- A NCI Cancer Center since 1995, currently one of the NCI NCORP sites providing more than 300 clinical trials
- A portfolio of multidisciplinary centers with well defined and navigated MDC teams
- A nationally recognized allo and auto FACT accredited blood and marrow transplantation site also offering CAR-T program
- Phase one Clinical Research Unit
- Institute for Translational Oncology
- Paid Relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
- EPIC EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.