Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiology and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome new hematologists/oncologists to our expanding teams in Northern Colorado, Nebraska, and Colorado Springs.
- Provide general Oncology and Hematology care to a wide variety of patients with the ability to sub-specialize based on your preferences.
- Flexible schedules and reasonable call.
- Work four to five days per week depending on the location.
- Ability to collaborate with the CU Cancer Center in Aurora, the only NCI designated program in Colorado.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. We have comprehensive hematology/oncology care services for our patients, including nurse navigators, social workers, genetics, nutrition, surgical oncology, oncology rehab, support classes including yoga and cooking classes.
We offer the latest in clinical trials, along with an active tumor board schedule, and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado’s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Looking forward to talking with you soon. Please research our positions at joinuchealth.org and feel free to email me.
Thanks for your consideration… Kim Davis
Manager – APP and Physician Recruitment
UCHealth Medical Group