Live where others vacation! Beebe Healthcare in beautiful Lewes, Delaware, is seeking an experienced Hematologist/Oncologist to practice in this family-oriented resort area with a work-life balance.
Extremely competitive compensation package!
This is a rapidly growing community and cancer program; therefore, we need to add an experienced physician to join our highly regarded team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
Beebe Healthcare is a growing, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. Our county is one of the fastest growing in the nation.
You will be practicing at the 30,000+ square foot Tunnell Cancer Center in a great location with a great staff and the brand new, state-of-the-art South Coastal Campus Cancer Center.
About the Position:
- Join an exceptional team of physicians; collegial atmosphere
- We offer our patients most advanced genetic testing, diagnosis, treatment and therapies
- Highly respected community-based program
- Competitive compensation with incentives and sign-on bonus; generous benefits package, including relocation, CME allowances and retirement plans
- LOTS of time off!
About the Southern Delaware Area:
- Safe, family-friendly Southern Delaware
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low cost of living: low taxes, no sales tax, third-lowest property taxes in the nation
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and NYC
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and/or schedule an on-site visit, please send your CV to Bill Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org