Hematology Oncology Physician
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States, is also one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, (located just 15 minutes from Manhattan), is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Privacy and Security rules outlined in the HIPAA guidelines.
- Successfully completes the mandatory one day HIPAA Training.
- Adheres and conforms to all hospital and departmental guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Examines patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Formulates diagnosis, directs or preforms appropriate therapeutic treatment and counsels patients.
- Consults with other members of the professional staff.
- Gives guidance and direction to the house staff and other members of the healthcare team.
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, in staff conferences, and in research projects as directed.
- Advises the less experienced members of the professional medical staff.
- Plans, organizes and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility; or assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing and directing of the entire medical service or medical program.
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the service.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service.
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the Chief of Service.
- Participates in medical research.
- Prepares daily work log as required.
- Adheres to the departmental attendance policy.
- All other duties as required by the department.
- Completion of Fellowship Training Program in Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Hematology/Oncology
- NYS license
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required prior to hire
This position offers an attractive compensation & benefits package; excellent work/life balance; clinical research and teaching opportunities; flexible starting date and schedule.
- Competitive compensation package
- Starting salary $ 300K
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Best in class medical insurance
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- H1 - Visa candidates are welcome
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V