Opportunities in New Hampshire and Vermont
Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Norris Cotton Cancer Center is seeking several full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologists for different practice opportunities in Manchester/Concord, NH, Keene, NH, Nashua, NH and Bennington, VT. Depending on the location, these positions may be responsible for inpatient and outpatient direct patient care and the coordination of care for patients at the community hospitals. (Each position has its own unique description and responsibilities). The successful candidate should have strong communication skills and be experienced in coordinating patient care with hospitalists, radiologists, pathologists, and other subspecialists.
The Norris Cotton Cancer Center is one of only 51 National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Care Centers. Our patients benefit from the highest level of cancer treatments and leading research into treatment, prevention and control. Depending on the role, candidates may be eligible for an academic appointment through the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with qualifications. Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers an outstanding benefits package including, but not limited to paid vacation, holiday and sick days, competitive CME allowance and dedicated CME time, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, employer-funded retirement plan and a generous relocation bonus.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is hiring Hematologist-Oncologists in the following areas:
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Generous CME time and funds
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and a diverse, exciting outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban, suburban or rural environment
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Easy driving distance to the seacoast/ocean as well as mountains
- An abundance of local lakes and rivers for boating, kayaking and swimming
About Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH), New Hampshire's only academic health system, and the state's largest private employer serves a population of 1.9 million across northern New England. D-HH provides access to more than 2,400 providers in almost every area of medicine, delivering care at its academic hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, NH. Dartmouth-Hitchcock also includes the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 51 NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation; the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only children's hospital; affiliated member hospitals in Lebanon, Keene, and New London, NH, and Windsor, VT, and Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire; and 24 Dartmouth-Hitchcock clinics that provide ambulatory services across New Hampshire and Vermont. The D-HH system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and the White River Junction VA Medical Center in White River Junction, VT.
Qualifications for NH:
- Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing of training; Fellowship training in Hematology/Oncology
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
- Successful completion of credentialing at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and community hospitals (upon hire)
Qualifications for VT:
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- Eligible for State of Vermont medical license
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
Candidates are requested to apply for their position of interest on our provider recruitment site:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.