Hematologist / Oncologist
- Billings Clinic Health System
- Bozeman, Montana, USA
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Closing date
- Apr 14, 2022
- Medical Oncologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology, Multispecialty
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, MD / PHD, DO
Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Generous Loan Repayment
Establish practice in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, at our NEW location opening in the summer of 2022!
We are seeking BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physicians to join a multi-specialty group practice at our destination ambulatory center. Montana’s largest health system offers a collegial network of regional cancer specialists based at the region’s tertiary referral center in Billings.
- Physician-led multispecialty health care organization
- Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators and data managers
- Research Opportunities
- QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR certified practice
- On-site Infusion Center
- Full support of our comprehensive Cancer Center for Rad Onc, Gyn Onc, genetic counseling, dietitians and supportive therapies through telehealth or outreach clinics
- Only FACT-accredited autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in Montana
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Ranked #1 State for Doctors to Work – Wallethub
Contact: Jessica Ott, Physician Recruitment
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, Billings Clinic is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic is an integrated multi-specialty group practice with a 336-bed hospital and Level II trauma center. Billings Clinic has more than 4,700 employees, including more than 550 physicians and advanced practitioners offering more than 80 specialties.
Billings Clinic has 18 regional partnerships, including management agreements with 14 Critical Access Hospitals and one outpatient clinic. In addition, we conduct approximately 120 specialty care clinics per month at 22 different regional locations for residents of rural Montana, Wyoming, and North Dakota. We have been designated as the first Magnet organization in Montana since 2006, a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and a member of the Children's Hospital Colorado Care Alliance.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert