Northern New Mexico’s only full-service healthcare system is seeking a hematologist-oncologist. The successful candidate for this position will be board-certified or board-eligible in hematology/oncology. This position offers the ability to live in a breathtaking mountainside community while working within a highly successful and financially stable organization.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow a practice with excellent support from the system
- $600,000+ guaranteed income dependent upon experience
- wRVU bonus, signing bonus, and relocation package
- Administrative leadership opportunity available commensurate with experience
- Desirable Southwest location with pleasant weather
- EPIC EMR
As New Mexico’s stunning capital city, Santa Fe is a colorful, artistic city with a rich history and many festivals. With picture-perfect views, ample amenities, and endless entertainment options, it has something for everyone, especially the outdoor enthusiast.
- One of Time Magazine’s World’s Greatest Places 2021
- Top 21 Best Places to Retire in 2021 (RetireBetterNow.com)
- Enchanting city with a variety of exciting events and activities throughout the year
- Excellent public and private schools
- Incomparable arts and cultural attractions
- An outdoor lover’s paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, golfing, river rafting, and much more
- Local regional airport
- Santa Fe Farmers Market voted the #6 Best Farmers Market in a USA Today readers’ poll
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Edward Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at: 866-406-0269 and reference HO-141875