- UPMC Susquehanna
- Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Attractive base salary plus productivity & quality incentives
- Closing date
- May 18, 2022
- Medical Oncologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- MD, DO
UPMC Susquehanna – part of Hillman Cancer Center - located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania seeks BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join our comprehensive cancer team comprised of Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists.
- Recipient of Commendation rating by American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer program
- State-of-the-art outpatient facility rivals the nation’s best – features 18 chemo bays, radiation oncology services, survivorship clinic and premiere office space
- Experienced colleagues and proven leadership
UPMC Susquehanna consists of seven hospitals employing over 4000 providers. As an employed service partner of our Medical Group you will enjoy MGMA competitive salary and benefits, productivity incentive bonuses, group provided malpractice/tail coverage and a generous benefit and retirement plan with employer match.
Williamsport, PA offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. While only 3 hours from many major Northeast Metro areas (NYC, Philadelphia and Baltimore), most are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this community has to offer in its own right! Aside from being voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast, we have a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community dedicated to providing the best patient experience.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert