BE/BC Medical Oncology physician need in the greater St. Louis Metro
- Certification in Hematology Preferred
- Community Cancer Care Centers in the metropolitan area
- Patient care for general community-based medical oncology and benign hematology
- A well respected, physician led practice model
- Consistently high producing colleagues in a program experiencing significant growth
- Experienced NP support
- Highly trained, experienced staff
- EHR integrated system-wide: EPIC
- Desirable on-call rotation
- Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans with match program
- Generous perks: Time Off – CME Dollars, and more!
SSM Health Medical Group
As a member of SSM Health Medical Group, you will benefit from our physician-led organization with more than 65 locations throughout the service area. We offer our physicians the opportunity to manage the care of their own patients and provide appropriate treatment in a collegial, supportive environment. Additionally, our physicians enjoy an exceptional work/life balance, favorable call schedule, and generous time-off plans.
St. Louis, Missouri, is an affordable place to live with 2.8 million residents and activities for everyone! Highlights include the world renown St. Louis Arch, the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Missouri Botanical Gardens and one of the best zoos in the country. St. Louis is a big-league city where the best fans in baseball cheer on the 11-time World Series champions – the St. Louis Cardinals – along with the 2019 Stanley Cup winning NHL St. Louis Blues. In 2023, an MLS expansion team, St. Louis City SC, will begin play.
Pick a lifestyle – St. Louis has it – the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Revitalized urban areas include Benton Park, Soulard, the Central West End, the downtown loft district, The Grove and Tower Grove South neighborhoods. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. You’ll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area. The proliferation of exceptional institutions of higher education, including Washington University, St. Louis University, and University of Missouri demonstrates that education is a priority for St. Louis.
Kristin Guenther | Physician & Provider Recruiter