Why join Confluence Health
- Busy, well-established, successful, comprehensive, accredited, regional cancer care program
- In-house infusion center and radiation treatment
- Unparalleled benefit package for work/life balance
Team includes - Six Hematologists/Oncologists, two Radiation Oncologists, three ARNP’s, Case Managers, Nurse Navigators, Certified Oncology Nurses, Pharmacist, Dieticians, Behavioral Medicine Practitioners, Palliative Care, and all specialty and primary care partners.
What we’re seeking
- American Board of Medical Oncology certified or board eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of medical oncology medicine
- Genuine desire for a community practice
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
Who we are
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer
- Partnership opportunity in the physician-owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- Generous vacation package includes up to 11 weeks off per year
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Full relocation
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Professional liability insurance
Why we live here
Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, we enjoy:
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert all with four seasons
- Great recreation: skiing, hiking, golf, white-water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking Family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for everyone to be involved in culture and arts
Public Health Emergency Mandate
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
How to apply To apply or receive more information please go to www.confluencehealth.org/careers. To speak with a recruiter please call (509) 670-5660 or email JoinUs@confluencehealth.org.