Tufts Medical Center: the Division of Hematology/Oncology seeks an exceptional colleague to join the John C. Davis Myeloma and Amyloid Program within the Division. This individual will have a disease-specific focus within plasma cell disorders and experience in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and immune effector cell therapies.
We encourage you to learn more about our opportunity below if you are interested in joining a team with a history of pioneering multi-disciplinary cancer care, cutting edge surgical and radiation therapeutic approaches, and multi-faceted, collaborative clinical, translational and population health research.
Why join our team:
The Division is noted for its distinction in fulfilling the missions of high-quality clinical care, research, and teaching in Oncology and Hematology. We take pride in fostering academic faculty development. Ample opportunity exists for interdisciplinary and translational research collaboration and teaching at all levels of medical education. As a member of the Division and the Cancer Center you are actively supported in your pursuit of collaborative work that spans the academic spectrum across the Tufts Health Sciences Campus.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine, and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll work at the main teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine where a priority is placed on teaching and mentoring medical students, residents and Hematology Oncology fellows
- You’ll support patients with plasma cell disorders, including multiple myeloma and amyloidosis
- You’ll provide cutting edge care to include the clinical use of cellular therapies and chemotherapeutic, targeted biologic, and immunotherapeutic agents
- You’ll perform hematopoietic stem cell transplants and immune effector cell therapies
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities around the world, both as a partner and leader
- You’ll participate in clinical trial research to include implementation, development and execution
Who you are:
- Academically trained and eager to continue learning and teaching with academic appointment commensurate with experience
- Board eligible/ certified in Hematology/ Oncology
- Interested in outpatient and inpatient clinical practice with interest in formal clinical research or a medical education track.
Work, Live, and Grow:
Tufts Medical Center’s Physicians organization will provide you with the tools to help balance your professional and personal life.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: Tufts Medical Center, Boston Massachusetts
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Sr. Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.