- Bozeman Health
- Bozeman, Montana, USA
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Closing date
- Jun 12, 2022
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, PHD, MD / PHD, DO
Bozeman Health is a progressive community health system in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, seeking an enthusiastic and engaged full-time Medical Oncologist to serve the unique population of one of the fastest growing communities in the nation.
You will join a collegial team of exceptional clinicians at Bozeman Health in an established Hematology/Medical Oncology practice as part of our CoC-accredited Cancer Center. This opportunity offers the ability to maintain a wonderful work-life balance in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, while also providing you the professional satisfaction you’re looking for.
As an active participant in expanding Oncology services in our primary and secondary service areas, the following can be expected as you integrate with this great team:
• Multidisciplinary Tumor Boards, including breast and clinical trials available
• In-house Research Department w/ 2 dedicated CRCs
• All physicians in the department are Academically trained
• Affiliation with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
• 1:5 call
• Join a multidisciplinary, collaborative care team with experienced nurse navigators, NPs, PAs, social workers and clinical pharmacists.
• In-house Cancer Center with onsite Rad Onc and 24-infusion chairs plus one bed
• Assist in the development of Focused Centers of Excellence and new Cancer Center
• EPIC EHR
The ideal candidate:
• Board certified in Medical Oncology
• General hematology highly desired but not required
• Will have past experience with multidisciplinary teams and supervisory and collaborative duties associated with NP and PA utilization.
• Willing to embrace the Mission, Vision and Values of the health care system
• Excited about outreach and collaborative care
• Enthusiastic, collaborative and approachable
The position is hospital-employed and offers:
• Excellent compensation (base salary with incentive opportunity)
• Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
• 403b with matching funds
• Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
• CME Days, CME Allowance, PTO, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
All of this comes with the backdrop of a gorgeous mountain community with 300 days of sunshine and just a short drive to Yellowstone National Park and Big Sky. Considered the #1 city of “The 15 Best Places to Live in the US” by the New York Post, Bozeman, Montana is vibrant college town with a myriad of activities, attractions and eateries. Bozeman is an outdoor lovers’ paradise with boundless activities – six stunning nearby mountain ranges, hiking trails, fishing, rafting, and amazing skiing - a haven of winter and summer recreation right in your backyard.
Hospital facts: Bozeman Deaconess Hospital is an 86-bed facility, with 7 ORs, 8 ICU beds, 8 progressive care unit beds, and 25 ED beds. The ED sees approximately 27,500 visits per year. The hospital has level III ACS Trauma Center designation and is Joint Commission accredited. There are approximately 200 physicians on the medical staff representing a broad spectrum of both medical and surgical specialties.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert