An established hospital committed to providing quality personalized care is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in hematology and oncology to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working just outside of Indianapolis.
- Be part of a thriving program that serves as a regional leader in healthcare
- Work with a medical university—teaching + research opportunities available
- Great work-life balance + light call schedule
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus + student loan repayment provided
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
Home to a local university just outside of Indianapolis, this inviting Midwest community is filled with an array of engaging activities and unique opportunities that are perfect for families and individuals alike.
- A low cost of living with easy access to major metro amenities
- A variety of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions
- Exciting events throughout the year
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, boating, fishing, and swimming
- Within driving distance to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in hematology and oncology
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Bhavini Scianablo at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference HO-145723