Central Care Cancer Center is seeking full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Medical Oncologists to join a rapidly expanding team locations in Kansas.
Central Care is a private practice group located in the heart of the Midwest, with modern equipment, up to date technology, quality personnel and access to clinical trials.
We are a technically progressive organization with the goal of providing the highest quality of cancer care in a comprehensive fashion. We offer a large variety of services within our organization, including IGRT, SRS, SBRT, HDR, and LDR. This position would work closely with our independent multidisciplinary oncology team comprised of 5 full-time Radiation Oncologists and soon to be 9 full-time Medical Oncologists providing care in 12 locations throughout Kansas and Missouri.
Advantages of being part of our team include:
- Base Compensation Plus Incentives at the discretion of the CEO
- Employer will assist with Relocation Costs
- New Grads Welcome
- Internal Coverage for PTO and CME
- Future Growth Opportunities Possible
- 100% Visa Success Rate J1 and H-1B
- Tumor Board Participation
- Peer to Peer Review
- Access to Clinical Trials
- Multi-disciplinary Meetings
- Internal Coverage for CME and PTO
- Work-Life Balance
- Full Benefit Package Provided
Advanced Equipment and Technology:
- TrueBeam (x2)
- Varian 2100EX
- Varian Trilogy with Brainlab
- Eclipse TPS and Brainlab iPlan
- Impac Mosaiq EMR
- Tele Health
- Clinical Trials
- Generation II EMR - iKnowMed - McKesson product
Central Care provides all aspects of practice management including, but not limited to, administration, billing and public relations/marketing.
We have an experienced team of Oncologists willing and available to you any time for questions and practice support.
We would appreciate the chance to speak to you further about these opportunities. Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.
J1 Visas Accepted
Madison Wolf, MBA | Director of Recruiting
Central Care Cancer Center
2337 E Crawford St | Salina, KS 67401
P: 785-823-0633, ext. 255 | cccancer.com
Come be a part of our team - the opportunities are endless.