- Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Riverside and San Bernardino County, CA
- Excellent salary and compensation package.
- Closing date
- May 20, 2022
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Urologic Oncology
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
$100,000 advance on pay and up to $60,000 in retention bonuses!
- Riverside: Opening for a BC/BE Urologist with oncology fellowship training. DaVinci Robot. No trauma or pediatric urology. Call coverage is 1:8.
- San Bernardino County: Our department provides general urology and sub-specialty services in Urologic Oncology, Endourology, Female/Neuro Urology, Reconstructive Urology, and Infertility/Andrology. We feature 2 Da Vinci (Intuitive) robots (Xi), and call coverage is 1:15.
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- Multi-specialty practice with integrated health care delivery model
- Emphasis on professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- A fulfilling practice free from the hassles of running an office, developing a patient base, prior authorizations, and insurance billing
- ½ day paid education time
- Work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities in medical school teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service
- Excellent salary and compensation package including comprehensive medical and dental
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K, and Keogh
- Partnership eligibility after 3 years
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/urology/.
For additional information about these opportunities, contact Jolanta Buschini at (866) 485-1593 or Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert