LYMPHOMA PROGRAM DIRECTOR
(Protected research time)
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Lymphoma Program Director to join the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This is a unique opportunity to lead a growing program in lymphoma clinical care and research activities in collaboration with a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery. Banner Health, the largest healthcare system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As the most established partner of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, BMDACC is an integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. The cancer center currently supports 135+ on-going clinical trials and doubled in patient volumes in the last three years.
- Hematology division is a highly academic subgroup- ie: submitted 14 abstracts to ASH in 2021
- Highly specialized, disease focused cancer center structure; established CAR-T and SCT program
- Support to open and enroll in therapeutic clinical trials in all phases, collaboration with colleagues at MD Anderson in Houston
- Role includes compensation for protected research time; compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center and the University of Arizona School of Medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- 4-5 years leadership experience and track record of growing clinical programs
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
- Not a J1 opportunity.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL INQUIRIES AND NOMINATIONS, e-mail preferred:
Kari Donovan, Managing Director
Westwood and Wilshire