LifePoint Health, a national healthcare system, has need for Hematologist/Oncologists at multiple hospitals. Coast to coast, each opportunity is unique to check the boxes on your list. Cancer care associations and university alliances.
Find your next hometown in one of these locations:
- Athens, Tennessee - Starr Regional Medical Center
- Danville, Virginia - Sovah Health-Danville
- Florence, Alabama - North Alabama Medical Center
- Johnstown, Pennsylvania - Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Lake Havasu City, Arizona - Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Las Cruces, New Mexico - Memorial Medical Center
- Missoula, Montana - Private Practice affiliated w/Community Medical Center
- Richlands, Virginia - Clinch Valley Health
Those who are practicing, in training, or need visa sponsorship can be considered. Physicians must be BC/BE from ACGME accredited programs. Compensation packages include options such as:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + FREE consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Fellowship stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
LifePoint Health offers unique opportunities for you to prosper professionally and personally. We believe that Making Communities Healthier® is dependent on equipping physicians with the resources and support they need to effectively care for their patients and manage their practice.
CHAT WITH US TODAY!
EMILY BEAN, CPRP, CDR
Cancer Care Recruiter for LifePoint Health