NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Hematology & Medical Oncology Opportunity – NM Kishwaukee Cancer Center – DeKalb, IL
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/BC hematologist oncologist to join our 3 physician practice at NM Kishwaukee Cancer Center in DeKalb. This practice is part of the Northwestern Medicine network of hospitals serving the Chicagoland area.
This opportunity provides:
- A challenging and extremely rewarding environment where you can make a great impact.
- Access to a robust clinical trials program.
- Program development opportunities both locally and within the Northwestern Medicine network.
- Academic & professional development through Northwestern University and the Robert H Lurie Cancer Center.
- Collaboration with highly-skilled board certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as surgical subspecialists
- A team of certified oncology nurses, navigators, clinical research staff, social workers, genetic counselors to support cancer care.
The Cancer Center is located on the Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital campus.
DeKalb, IL is the home of Northern Illinois University and also offers a thriving business community as well as cultural and sporting events.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s western suburbs with more than 675 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities across Chicago, the suburbs and Northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.