Medical Director- Medical Oncology
- WellSpan Health
- York, Pennsylvania
- Full Relocation!
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2022
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
WellSpan Health is looking for a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist physician to join its thriving health system. Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation, and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to provide high quality, seamless, advanced cancer care for patients who trust us with their cancer journey.
- Reports to the Vice President Chief Medical Officer of Oncology service line
- Role is designed to be 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Helps give direction to all medical oncologist across the WellSpan System
- Enjoy working in one of our COC certified practices where there is an opening for a Hematologist/Oncologist
- Excellent Support and Referral Base from specialty and Primary Care physicians in all our WellSpan communities
- Call shared equally among providers in offices
- Enjoy working in communities that are family-oriented with excellent schools
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Tammie Chute, Provider Recruitment
Office (717) 585-7625
WellSpan Health – A Healthy Step Ahead
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 200 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert