Advanced Practice Provider
Facility: St. Francis Physician Practice
Location: East Hills, NY
Department: Oncology Associates-P
Category: Physician / Advance Practice Professional
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 8:30am 6:30pm
Advanced Practice Provider -Oncology Outpatient
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Four - Ten hour Shifts
Flex weekend rotation
The Cancer Institute at St. Francis Hospital has brought together all the essential elements for an integrated approach to treating patients with cancer, essential to St. Francis Hospital's signature commitment to excellence and compassionate care.
As an Advanced Practice Provider you will provide comprehensive care to patients with Hematologic/Oncologic malignancies. APP's form part of the "Care Team" which includes Attending Physicians, Pharmacists, Care Coordinators, Nurse Navigator, Social Worker, Nutritionist, and a dedicated Oncology Certified Nursing Staff. Your passion for safety and quality will be critical as you support our high-risk patient population to ensure delivery of care that our patients and their families deserve.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting; including; patient assessment, obtaining a complete history, perform physical examinations and treatment planning in collaboration with the attending physicians. Comprehensive care includes educating and counseling patients about drug reactions, side effects, health promotion, health maintenance and disease prevention.
- At least one year prior experience in an Oncology setting. Candidate must be familiar with chemotherapeutic agents, toxicities, and management of adverse reactions to treatment.
- Current unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required.
- BLS and ACLS Certifications required.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program or Physician Assistant program.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Apply Link: https://jobs.chsli.org/job/east-hills/advanced-practice-provider/247/24990439248