WellSpan Medical Oncology Department is actively seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join their growing practice in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to provide high quality, seamless, advanced cancer care for patients who trust us with their cancer journey.
- Join an established team of 2 physicians and 1 APP Enjoy working with a radiation oncology team located in the same building for easy access Practice is conveniently located close to 130 - bed Ephrata Community Hospital Work with an excellent team of hospitalists who handle admissions Full radiological support including CT, MRI and PET Work Collaboratively with supportive specialist in Breast and Colorectal Surgery, GI, Pulmonology, Urology and Family physicians Enjoy working in a family-oriented communities with excellent schools Position designed for lifestyle balance and reasonable shared call with all providers
Our Commitment to You:
- Enhanced Compensation Model
- Competitive Signing Bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend available While Finishing Education
- $4,500 CME Allowance
- Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Medical Oncology Ephrata Cancer Center
Johns Hopkins Medicine Collaboration
Explore Ephrata, Pennsylvania
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Tammie Chute, Provider Recruitment
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.