UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. The Hematology/Oncology Division is part of a dynamic Cancer Center of Excellence, integrating clinical care and clinical investigation in state-of-the-art facilities. We are a growing Division of 23 board certified physicians and welcome your application for the following opportunities:
Director, GI Medical Oncology Program
We seek a Clinician Scientist with expertise in gastrointestinal malignancies to lead the adult GI Medical Oncology Program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the clinical investigation of gastrointestinal malignancies, including early phase clinical trial experience.
- Provide leadership as well as high quality inpatient and outpatient clinical care for the GI Medical Oncology Program.
- Provide leadership for the clinical investigation of gastrointestinal malignancies in an outstanding scientific environment.
- Develop protocols for cutting edge multidisciplinary clinical care.
- Train the next generation of experts in the field.
Subspecialty Hematology and Oncology
We seek candidates with subspecialty expertise in Benign Hematology, Breast Oncology, GI Oncology, GU Oncology, or Thoracic Oncology.
- Outpatient and inpatient specialized, multidisciplinary care in Hematology/Oncology.
- Clinical sites include the University Campus in Worcester, as well as our beautiful satellite campuses.
- Interest in clinical investigation in your subspecialty desired.
- Participate in educational conferences, our Hematology/Oncology Fellowship curriculum, and student/resident teaching.
Medical Director Hematology/Oncology
- Leadership of our oncology program at The Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center at HealthAlliance Hospital, our beautiful satellite campus.
At UMass Memorial Health you will find:
- Academic rank and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Academic opportunities, including fellowship education and clinical research.
- Competitive compensation package and extensive benefits package.
For further information, please contact:
314-887-4922 (text capability)