SEEKING MEDICAL ONCOLOGISTS
- USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
- Mobile, Alabama (US)
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Closing date
- Jun 12, 2022
- Medical Oncologist
- Breast, Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
FOCUSING ON BREAST CANCER
FOCUSING ON BENIGN AND MALIGNANT HEMATOLOGY
Join the USA Health Mitchell Cancer Institute (MCI), a hospital-based academic practice with multiple locations along the Gulf Coast in Mobile and Baldwin counties. As the leading research facility in the region, the MCI serves as a center for advanced services in the treatment of cancer with radiation, surgical and medical oncology.
The MCI is comprised of multi-specialty teams of doctors, nurses and health care professionals committed to providing comprehensive care to people with cancer. Currently, we have seven medical oncologists, four gynecologic oncologists, four radiation oncologists and five surgical oncologists. Our cancer specialists and their teams work together to develop new and better ways to treat cancer, so each patient lives their highest quality of life. Our oncologists provide state-of-the-art treatment of cancer and blood disorders and have the opportunity to be active researchers. We provide personalized treatment and cutting-edge clinical trials to our patients in the growing, active communities that the MCI serves, and we house the only Phase 1 unit in our region.
We welcome physicians with special interests in the management of oncologic issues such as breast cancer, generalists and malignant and benign hematology. The MCI physicians have many opportunities, including:
- A continued learning opportunity with incorporation of Grand Rounds, fellow lecture series, Journal clubs and tumor specific boards
- Opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists (drug discovery unit, DNA repair, cancer disparity program) and be involved in translational research
- Teaching fellows, residents and medical students – both in clinic and hospital settings
- Comprehensive benefits package to include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance and a retirement plan. For more benefits, visit www.southalabama.edu/departments/financialaffairs/hr/benefits.html
Our physicians are committed to providing a multidisciplinary approach to the provision of patient care and supporting the mission of the USA Health.
WE ACCEPT H1B AND J1 VISA.
USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert