Oncologist - Hematologist
- Heart of The Rockies Regional Medical Center
- Salida, Colorado
- Dependent on Contract $485,000 plus full benefits
- Closing date
- Jun 12, 2022
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center is seeking to employ a Full Time BC/BE Oncologist/Hematologist (If interested in PT, this is a consideration).
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in providing full spectrum oncology/hematology in a rural community.
- Partnership with a robust infusion center located next to the Oncology clinic.
- Work in partnership with existing Oncology Physician Assistant ,Clinical Pharmacist, Specialized and Rehabilitation Team
- Office space and examination rooms provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Competitive salary and additional income for exceeding workload goals.
- CME, medical license and trade association allowance.
- Combination sign-on/relocation bonus.
- Engages in tumor board and journal club
- Average visits is 150 per month
- Flexible Schedule
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental and vision (available on the first day of the month following your employment start date)
- Life and disability
- Employer-matching retirement plan options (immediately available)
- Employee assistance program
- Rewards and recognitions
- Employee wellness programs
- 24/7 access to Wellness U Staff Gym
- On-site training workshops
- Annual salary increase opportunity
- Possible gainsharing
- Cafeteria meal discount
- Paid time off and sick leave
- COVID-19 emergency sick leave for positive results
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert