Multidisciplinary care at Berkshire Health Systems, we have it all.
- Community based Cancer Center with excellent ancillary services, including surgical support and robust Hospitalist program.
- Patient centered culture is a reality.
- Supportive feeling from all staff, personalizing care
- Onsite integrative Oncology program including acupuncture, exercise program, nutrition services, Social Workers, Care Navigation, and yoga, offering a collegial community of support
- NRG/SWOG/NCI funding with research opportunities available
- Member of the Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a DiVinci robot
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires offers small town New England charm and the endless cultural opportunities of a big city. We are proud of our commitment to people, programs and nationally-recognized medical care. Join an outstanding medical faculty at a long-established teaching hospital in a unique New England setting.
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Michelle Lillie, Executive Recruiter at
Apply online at: www.berkshirehealthsystems.org