This position will be responsible for creation and execution of data strategy, infrastructure and operations for real world evidence and epidemiology at Genmab. This role requires strong scientific leadership, strategic thinking, and operational excellence to support the build of a strong capability in RWE and Epidemiology. This position reports into Head, Center for Outcomes Research, Real World Evidence and Epidemiology (CORE).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop real world data strategy in oncology for Genmab
- Partner with CORE asset leads in development and execution of RWE studies delivered through hands-on analytics execution and/or management of RWE analysts
- Generate evidence necessary in a timely and strategic manner to
- to assess product safety, risk management, post-marketing safety through targeted literature reviews and RWE studies
- input into regulatory documents that require epidemiologic expertise (eg: RMP, DSUR, PBRER)
- Manage projects with external analytic RWE partner in development of RWE platforms to deliver RWE insights with speed and quality
- Manage projects with external epidemiology partner in development of targeted literature reviews to deliver safety insights with speed and quality
- Drive innovation in use of RWE for clinical trial optimization and field medical affairs activities
- Provide support for Observational Study Review Committee at Genmab responsible for scientific review of observational studies.
- Work in collaboration with Data Sciences and IT on Digital Health opportunities for Genmab
- As a member of the CORE team, contribute to department strategy and objectives as well as represent CORE on key initiatives.
- Graduate (PhD or Masters) degree and relevant work experience in epidemiology, statistics, or health services research
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the direct conduct of real-world evidence studies, using observational real-world databases (claims, EHR, registry, etc.).
- Demonstrated research accomplishments as evidenced by a history of peer-reviewed publications.
- Operational knowledge and excellence in execution of RWE Platforms
- Working experience with at least one of the statistical programming tools (SAS, R), basic knowledge with big data and data query tools (SQL, Python, etc.).
- Oncology experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a team and cross-functional environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
- Ability to be strategic, proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written