This position will be responsible for developing and executing robust health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology and real-world evidence plans that are aligned with brand strategies, medical affairs strategies, clinical development plans, product value propositions, and market access strategies for solid tumor portfolio. This role requires active participation in cross-functional teams, strong scientific leadership and significant clinical and commercial strategic thinking.
- Develop strategies to demonstrate the unmet need in disease/value of products with a focus on outcomes meaningful to payers, clinical decision-makers and regulators.
- Generate the evidence necessary in a timely and strategic manner to
- maximize the commercial value of product(s) by demonstrating product differentiation and economic value.
- support development team needs including real world evidence and epidemiology data to support safety.
- Ensure all research is conducted with a high level of scientific rigor.
- Manage multiple projects and product budgets to target as directed as well as interact with vendors in the execution of CORE projects.
- Interact with external stakeholders as needed for scientific advice.
- Ensure strategic alignment with other areas by actively collaborating with cross-functional teams in development, commercial, market access, safety, legal, regulatory,and medical affairs.
- Ensure strategic alignment and active collaboration with alliances partners
- Develop communication/publication strategies for given product and publish and present research accomplishments at scientific conferences and forums.
- As a member of the CORE team, contribute to department strategy and objectives as well as represent CORE on key initiatives.
- As a member of the CORE team, support pipeline assets as needed.
- Graduate (PhD or Masters) degree and/or relevant work experience in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology, health services research, public health, health policy
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry or a managed care setting in the direct conduct of health economics, outcomes research, real world evidence and epidemiology studies
- Strong knowledge of outcomes research methods, including study design and analysis.
- Strong commercial and clinical strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated research accomplishments as evidenced by a history of peer-reviewed publications.
- Excellent knowledge of market access environment and HTA process in key markets.
- Ability to work well in a team and cross-functional environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
- Ability to be proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written