Medical Oncologist/Hematologist – Erie, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Cancer Institute is recruiting full time Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA!
Cancer Institute Highlights
- New state-of-the-art Academic Cancer Institute facility with on-site medical oncology and radiation oncology services; dedicated patient supportive services team to include but not limited to nurse navigator, dietitian, social worker and financial counselor
- Pioneering scientific, translational and clinical research with affiliation with Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients in both outpatient and inpatient hospital settings.
- Must incorporate a multi-disciplinary, patient centered approach.
- The AHNCI-Saint Vincent Hospital location will provide clinical trial opportunities for their patients as a member of the AHNCI network that includes over 20 sites located throughout western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience preferred
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Chelsea Ewing| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network
(814) 722-0238 or email@example.com